10 Questions with Me, Ainsley Smart
1. I am a black belt in 2 martial arts. Watch. Out.
2. Castle and Grey’s Anatomy make traveling a breeze.
3. My favorite song is “We Weren’t Born to Follow” Bon Jovi.
4. I am a control freak, an OCD, it’s not a good combo.
5. My family is irish, and I speak some Gaelic. But don’t quiz me, I don’t like it.
6. I have a guinea pig, Cadigan who is the coolest thing ever.
7. I spend probably 1/2 my free time on Ellen Degenerous’s youtube channel.
8. Food is my vice. First step is admitting you have a problem.
9. I am the oldest and have a younger sister, and a younger stepsister. I LIKE TO BE THE BOSS.
10. I read magazines backward. They are more appealing that way.
OMG CASTLE FANS, SO MANY REFERENCES ON THE LAST PAGE OF HEAT RISES IN THE VICTORIA ST. CLAIR READING
So I finished heat wave, and noticed on the last page while Nikki is reading Rook’s secret romance novel to him, the excerpt from the fake romance novel has some interestingly sly references to Castle. I was bored, so therefore, if you care, I will share them below.
1. TITLE IS “CASTLE" — (TITLE OF THE SHOW ) OF "ENDLESS LONGING" — (BECKETT (AND CASTLE IN A NUT SHELL)
2. FEMALE CHARACTER is Kate SACKETT, — mmmm… maybe you mean beckett??
3. MALE CHARACTER is “Handsome in a roguish way” — He really is ruggedly handsome isn’t he?
4. Greets her “Pleasant morning me lady” — I think this has some reference to Firefly or Castle somewhere.. I just can’t put a finger on it….
5. He says.. "These dangerous woods are just ahead. Could I OFFER TO RIDE ALONG?" — Sums of the story of Castle in one line. Well done real writer AKA Rick Castle, AKA Jameson Rook, AKA Victoria St. Clair AKA mystery character in victoria st. claire novel man.
DONE. JUDGE AWAY.